Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

28/04/2011

kata kata jose mourinho untuk membangkitkan semangat para pemainnya




kata kata jose mourinho untuk membangkitkan semangat para pemainnya: 

  1. Especially when you play at home, you need a good atmosphere behind you.
  2. Facing the press is not easy, but because you have to go, you have to try to take a lot of positive things for yourself from these face-to-face meetings.
  3. I don't say we are a defensive team. I say we are a strong team in defensive terms, but at the same time lacking sufficient fluidity in attack because that will take time to come.
  4. I enjoy the work, I enjoy every minute of my professional life.
  5. In five years I have never had a match where my team has had less possession than the opponents.
  6. So I know all about the ups and downs of football, I know that one day I will be sacked.
  7. So if one day the result becomes 3-3, for me it doesn't change my mind, because it's football, it's normal. What is not normal is that we haven't been scoring enough goals playing such good football as we've been playing in the last few weeks.
  8. The negative side of football. The negative side of our society. People sometimes go to football and bring to it the negative aspects of our society.
  9. The only thing I would like is to have more control of the game in terms of possession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger